Spelling Checker – Visual Prompter for Spelling
The Spelling Checker is a great visual prompt for spelling. Children simply hear a phoneme and use this aid to then look for the letter or letters to represent it.
A simple, effective way to support spelling in your classroom:
- Have children slot it in their exercise book, and when it comes to practicing spelling, they can use it as a quick reminder
- The chart is double sided; one side covers the Basic Code and the other covers the Advanced Code vowel digraphs
- Ideal to use throughout Foundation and Year One
- Exercise book size: A5 vertical (21cm x 14.8cm)
- Fonts Available: Sassoon Primary Font, NSW Foundation Font, Queensland Beginner’s Font
Order the Spelling Checker online
If you are a school, you can still order online and have the option of paying later by invoice.
Alternatively, download our order form here.
Want some help getting started? Speak to consultant Jessica Elliott-Lawrence telephone 02 8003 3885 or send an enquiry to email@example.com.