Sign Up for the Newsletter
The Phoneme Times – free resources,
tips and news.
Get Reading Right in the Media
Get Reading Right's synthetic phonics program gets the attention of the press because it gets results – and fast! Here are a few examples of what the media has to say.
- Kristin Anthian, an Education and Development consultant at Learning2Read.com.au, reviewed our materials after using them with students who were experiencing reading difficulties. Read what a big fan she is here!
- In Learning Difficulties Australia Bulletin, Jo-Anne Dooner wrote Read All About It about the five core elements of a reading program.
- John Stanley, 2UE, Sydney, interviews Jo-Anne Dooner on the Get Reading Right "remarkable reading program", listen here
- "Take Note", The Herald Sun, Melbourne talks to Jo-Anne Dooner about the business of teaching synthetic phonics
- Reading Revolution, The Today Show, Channel Nine, called Get Reading Right: “a revolutionary technique which is changing the way our kids learn to read”, watch the five minute clip here:
- “Raise a Reader”, Playtimes, Hong Kong reports on one school using the Get Reading Right program and the phenomenal results they achieved!
To arrange an interview with internationally renowned synthetic phonics expert, Jo-Anne Dooner, call us on (02) 8003 3847.