What is a Webinar?
A webinar is an online seminar, or workshop, broadcast to a wide audience around the world.
A webinar includes a guest speaker, or speakers, and a visual presentation. All you have to do is click on a link to listen and participate!
Our webinars are interactive; there is a textbox where you can type any questions which can then be answered by our speaker.
Watch this video to explain webinars:
Instructions for our webinars:
- Choose which webinars you are interested in and sign up
- After registering you will receive a confirmation email with a link
- Click on the link at least 5 minutes before the webinar is due to start
- Once the page opens, select the ‘Enter as a Guest’ option, type your full name (so that we can identify you) in the box and click ‘Enter Room’
- The meeting page will open up – it’s as simple as that!
- If you want to ask any questions during the webinar please type them in the ‘Q and A’ section at the bottom of the page
- At the end of the webinar, simply close the chat room window
Watch this video to explain how to register and login to our Teacher to Teacher webinars: